Looking for a quick treat to satisfy your sweet cravings?
Look no further… indulge yourself in these delicious cookies without feeling guilty afterward.
This keto cookie recipe is low carb, gluten-free and sugar-free.
You will only three simple ingredients, to make a fresh batch of 12 cookies in less than 25 minutes.
Best of all, each cookie contains about 1g net carbs!
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with an electric mixer to form a smooth dough.
- Using a cookie scooper, form about 12 balls with the cookie dough and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a fork, make crisscross marks on the cookies.
- Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to rest and cool down. Enjoy!