Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but there’s no need to cheat on your keto macros. Keep it keto this holiday season with this American classic dessert pie.
We’re going to show you how to make an amazingly delicious, low carb keto pumpkin pie!
With only 6g net carbs per slice, this recipe is a real winner. Even your friends and family who don’t eat keto will appreciate this delicious pie.
Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie Recipe
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl mix together all the dry crust ingredients (coconut flour and Lankanto Monkfruit).
- In a separate smaller bowl mix all the wet crust ingredients (butter, eggs and vanilla extract). Be sure to melt the butter in the microwave before mixing with the other ingredients.
- Add the dry and wet ingredients into a food processor and blend away. You can mix these by hand, but it will certainly take a lot more work to get it evenly incorporated.
- Grease a 9.5" Pie Plate with a bit of butter.
- Spread the crust dough evenly in the pie pan and along the side walls to help hold the pie together.
- Bake the crust in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Do not bake for too long.
- Place on counter and allow to cool down while you prepare the filling.
To Make the Filling
- In a large bowl (or food processor if you have one), combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the filling mixture into the crust and spread evenly.
Time to Bake
- Place in the oven at 350°F and bake for 45 minutes.
- Bring out of the oven and allow to cool on counter until room temperature.
- For best results place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving. This allows the pie to fully set.
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy 🙂