We all need scrumptious ginger cookies this time of year, so today we are going to show you how to make healthy gingersnaps that are packed with nutrient-rich ingredients and free of any gluten, grains or refined sugars.
This recipe makes thick, chewy and soft ginger cookies that are very low in carbs and sugar-free!
Keto Ginger Snap Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit (natural sweetener)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (butter, vanilla extract, egg)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and use a spatula to mix until you get a dough-like texture with slightly stiff peaks. Do not over mix.
- Cover and freeze dough for about 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to measure each cookie dough into about 12 balls. Place them apart by a couple inches of each other then use your spatula to flatten each cookie, or just use your palm.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Each cookie contains only 1g net carb.