We all need scrumptious ginger cookies this time of year, so today we are going to show you how to make healthy gingersnaps that are packed with nutrient-rich ingredients and free of any gluten, grains or refined sugars.
This recipe makes thick, chewy and soft ginger cookies that are very low in carbs and sugar-free!
Low Carb Keto Ginger Snap Cookies Recipe
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (butter, vanilla extract, egg)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and use a spatula to mix until you get a dough-like texture with slightly stiff peaks. Do not over mix.
- Cover and freeze dough for about 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to measure each cookie dough into about 10 balls. Place them apart by a couple inches of each other then use your spatula to flatten each cookie, or just use your palm.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.